Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shimelle's 3 challenges




Shimelle gave us three challenges the other day and I really didn't think I would get them done by Monday but I managed to finish them this morning

For the Lucky LO we had to lft someone's LO who is doing the class, so this is mine
Challenge #2, Coloring Eggs, we needed to pick a challenge from here I did #127, had to have Metal, Arrow, Red, Chipboard, happy, I also added 3 buttons.
Challenge # 3 was to bust our stash but we had to like it when it was done, so 'Pants on the Ground" is loaded with CB letters, scraps of ribbon, 2 different PP scraps, a metal tag and 2 paper tags
I am so sorry to see this class end, but this morning Shimelles said she would send us a challenge every Thursday for the rest of April. I love taking her classes, you get more than your money's worth from her

No comments: