Monday, October 17, 2011

What kind of paper person I am

I am not really sure what kind I am but reading the prompt this morning and looking at my stash I have to say I am what Shimelle calls "The Collection Packer" The first Photo is for my JYC and yes I bought the whole line of 'Simple Stories 25 days of Christmas" As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. Then Shimelle was working with American Crafts Daydreams collection so I headed right over to 2 peas and bought that whole collection and the same with the pad of Colorbok Parisian Style that I found in WalMart. Maybe I just feel safer if I know everything matches LOL


2 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Oh, nice, nice stuff! I'm with you on loving collections, takes the worry out of selecting paper!

emmegail said...

Pretty papers! I'm lovin all of the Simple Stories papers! :)