Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prompt 2--Safety

That prompt really hit home for me today, and a lot of my fellow class mates were feeling the same way.
The reason I took my original blog down was just that reason, I felt like I was putting too much of me out in cyber space for who knows who to read.
I also used to post a lot of my grand babies pictures on my blog so I don't think that was too good either.
Shimelle also made some good points about posting a LO with your house on it that you could see the address and then maybe a month later posting that you were going away for a week. There are a lot of sick minds out there.
I will be a lot more careful how I post my LO on my blog from now on to.
So today I leave all my new blog friends a picture of the beautiful fall colors that surround my house. I do plan on a LO with these views and will post it when I do it
Thanks to everybody who visits.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Love the picture! You must live in a beautiful place! (linda from Shimelle's class)

Sharyn said...

Gorgeous photo! Love the fall colors :)

Kathy M said...

Here from Shimelle's class.
Nice picture. I think that alot of people put too much of themselves out there. So you are not alone. Kudos, for coming back to blogging.

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

Lovely photo and your blog template is really cool. I'm a classmate from Blogging for Scrapbookers.

Kim Winter said...

lovely photo! :)

G.E. Barrett said...

Beautiful photo!

Tammy said...

It is sad to have to alter our lives because of other people. I love the scenery, you photo is beautiful. I am in your blogging class and look forward to getting to know you better.

I do still post pics of my grandkids just now anything personal or where they live. My kids are OK with that.