Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weight loss update

I am so behind with this blog already. Well I guess it has the right title "It is what it is"
Had a WW weigh in on Thursday and I lost another 1.4lbs this week. I am really working at this, I amd walking about 2 miles most days. With the holidays coming up it is going to be hard to loose, so if I can maintain where I am now I guess I will be happy.
I am doing three classes at once this December, Shimelle's JYC, I am also doing Holiday's in Hand with Jessica Sprague (sorry I can't link it) and I signed up for Karen Grunberg's class at Big Picture. So I should be pretty busy for a while, just hope I can keep up with all of them, although JS class is over in a week kind of, but I will be working on it all of December.

That is all the news that is news

3 comments:

Gail said...

congrats on that weigh in and 2 miles a day is super.

Kim Winter said...

Hey! We are ging to be in all the same classes again in December!

Brittany said...

Awesome! Walking 2 miles a day is great too. :D